Saturday 8 August 2009

Apologies

So sorry It has been two weeks! Right, I am going to make my excuses here. Week one: Computer got a virus (thanks very much, annoying brother) and we weren't allowed to use it. I rang up my dad, computer fixing man, and got instructions off him and managed to fix it on the morning I left so had no time to anything. Yes, I left. For Lyme Regis for a week. This meant I had, you guessed it, no computer access for yet another week as we could not find the internet cafe. Anyway, That is why I haven't posted for a week and I am sorry to say this isn't going to be a proper post either as I have a lot of sleep to catch up on and... more packing. But do not fear, I am going to my dads where he as an even faster internet connection so will post lots there.
Hugs,
Sylvie xx

1 comments:

Hannah Bayley said...

Hi sorry I don't think you know me but I just wanted to say thank you for following my blog! I'm kinda new and have no idea what I'm rambling on about haha!
I like the style of your blog, and I totally agree with the "92% of the teen population would be dead if Aberombie and Fitch, American Eagle, and Hollister decided that breathing wasn't cool" really made me laugh haha :)
well thank you and I'll be following you too!
peace-H ☮ xx

Post a Comment