Wednesday 30 December 2009

New. Blog.

Hello. I am so sorry for the massive, multiple month delay but shit happened, shit that makes it hard to bother blogging. I also realised this blog was just not working. As you may have noticed, my posts were inconsistent and I found it hard to keep on topic. However, help is at hand in the form of my -> Shiny New Blog <- ! I would be delighted if my followers (and anybody else who read this blog) would have a look. I have been going for perhaps a month or so and it already has several posts for you to read. It is very make up orientated where this one was not. I think it is that which is making it more enjoyable for me to write as I am, at heart, a make up junkie, addict, obsessive etc. Again, I am so sorry about my shitty posting and I hope you will take a look at my new blog and enjoy it more. It is still me, just a me that posts more often and enjoy what I post.
Thanks again,
Love Sylxie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment