Sunday 5 July 2009

Shop-a-holic

Yay! I bought the skirt a couple of days ago from Topshop and am so pleased! I also bought some shoes from there for rock climbing - not the flamingo ones but they are quite cool all the same. Oh and the next day I bought a lovely grey cardigan - very long and soft. Oh and blue spotty pajama bottoms. And a cute starry cami. *sighs* I am going to be skint for weeks

Anyway, I was going to take some photos of outfits with the new clothes but shock-horror I have lost my camera! I can't find it anywhere so in the mean time I'm going to put a load of polyvore sets on here with the items I bought

Shoes (not exact ones because I couldn't find them on Polyvore)


Cardigan (again not exact one)


Skirt (Topshop). These shall make for some fabulous outfit ideas
15,000 faves?!?
Let's partyyyyy!
by tiu.

EnjoySylvie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment