Monday 20 July 2009

Bagg

Wooh! I got my first follower :) But seeing as my computer is set to block social networking sites I cannot see who it is :(. Whoever you are I am so sorry for my pathetic ramblings.

Anyway, today is the day for an apology. 10 days! I am so sorry to say that it has been that long since I last posted. Mainly, I am going to make my first bag post. 


So, mon baggy. I originally got as a Christmas present from my brother last year, using my incredible powers of persuasion. I love it to bits, it is made of plastic but looks enough like leather for me. It goes with almost all of my clothes and I wear it all the time.


Glasses; Purple ray-bans, came free with a magazine last year. I can't complain! They are quite cool though.
Hairbrush; This cost about a quid at tesco because I keep losing them so can't be bothered to spend much.
The book; 'Reaper Man' by Terry Pratchett. I must have read almost all of his book. he is quite the genius. Anyway, I was bored and (not) looking forward to a long drive so chucked this in.
Biscuits; Hey I was hungry! I found these in the cupboard and snuck them out and into my bag.
Purse; I love this purse. I got it in Tunisia when I went at Easter. The place is full of markets where you have to haggle your price which can be quite scary! I am also blonde and pale so was quite the novelty. Anyway, we found this prix-fix (fixed price shop) and it was haven! Anyway, my purse is a fake Louis-Vuitton (don't judge, I couldn't actually see any bags or purses that weren't fake designer) and red and lovely. I love this so much I haven't stopped using it for ever. It's not a bad fake either haha.
iPod; I got this with my Birthday money at the end of September. It is purple. It has my name engraved on the back. Too cool huh? Anyway, I can't survive without it, one time I left it at my dads and had to go three days without it. It was insanely hard. The earphones match, I know but the ones from Apple that came with it broke! They only lasted about 8 months as well... Rubbish.
Make-up bag; I would be lost without this! It has all my essentials: Mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss, vaseline, translucent powder, foundation (used as concealer), make up bushes, mirror, tea tree stick, eye lash curlers.
Nail polishes; Pale pink and clear for emergencies. The best colours in the world, subtle and go with anything.
Perfume; Elle by Yves Saint Laurent. Again a Christmas present but from my mum. It smells incredible and I wear it every day. 
Bangles; Set of four from primark. They are wood, gold, and enamel (well, plastic but looks as good as) I was wearing them and they went amazingly with my outfit but they were making too much noise so took them off.
Keys; Well, kind of obvious really. I have a couple of heart key fobs on them. My fave is the union jack heart from accessorize which I got before Christmas. 

My pins badges! Technically not all pin badges but what the hey. The white, red and lips were in a set of 5 that I got for Christmas. The frog was on eof those RSPCA ones which I got in a hyper moment. The once with the multicolored circle thing I got a couple of days ago at this graphics show in London. The horse was on eof my mums old ones which she either gave to me or I nicked. It really love it, event hough all the paint has entirely worn off. Lastly, the gold safety pin. It came with some or other item of clothing I got a while back and I shoved it on.

Well, I'm sure you found this babbly post enlightening and I am also sure that you life feels so much fuller. Wisdom shared for the day.

Have fun
Sylvie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment